Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

I was just wondering if there are any projector techs in WA reading these forums? If so, I am interested in getting a replacement tube installed in my BG808. I already have the tube but am not confident enough to do it myself.

Thanks

·
Registered
35 Posts
absolutely forget about getting anyone serious to fix your projector in WA, the best guys (from personel experience) are in Queensland. They are from Enlighted Audio Visual Designs, RUNCO trained technicians, absolutely devout CRT techs, excellent convergence too. call them on 07 3349 6711 and ask for norman or glen

i flew them interstate to fix my projector-and they are definitely worth it if you are serious about your Barco projector working at its best

cheers !

·
Registered
35 Posts
absolutely forget about getting anyone serious to fix your projector in WA, the best guys (from personel experience) are in Queensland. They are from Enlighted Audio Visual Designs, RUNCO trained technicians, absolutely devout CRT techs, excellent convergence too. call them on 07 3349 6711 and ask for norman or glen

i flew them interstate to fix my projector-and they are definitely worth it if you are serious about your Barco projector working at its best

cheers !

·
Registered
157 Posts
I don't know the techs but I know a guy who is in the projector business in WA, knows what he is doing with CRT's and is ethical (a rare combo). He should be able to point you in the right direction or even fix your problem. His name is Graeme Caddy. I don't have contact details so look him up in the phone book. He used to sell Seleco projectors, may still do, if that helps.

Hey Cobra, I suspect anyone who is involved with Runco stuff is going to cost more than you want to pay, knowing the bargain deals you are used to so far :)

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for that guys, I'll give them both a try. A local source would be preferable though.

It's a Barco projector, so I assume anyone familiar with Runco's would also know this model being that they are basically the same.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.