AVS Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, my projector is back wall mounted and just noticed when base hits (no sub now), I can see the image vibration. For those with wall mounted, how you deal with it?

at the moment my sub needs to go for repair so I'm just running 3 x Klipsch RF82

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
no one has/ had this isue?

·
Registered
71 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourtoys7 /forum/post/18183236

Hi, my projector is back wall mounted and just noticed when base hits (no sub now), I can see the image vibration. For those with wall mounted, how you deal with it?

at the moment my sub needs to go for repair so I'm just running 3 x Klipsch RF82

Here you go

·
Registered
3,101 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourtoys7 /forum/post/18183236

reduce the volume.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mupi /forum/post/18187040

reduce the volume.

thanks, it's not that loud it's just enjoyable

·
Registered
616 Posts
Perhaps a ceiling mount if that's an option for you. I just posted just recently in my old AX200 shaking thread in here. I have more shaking than most (4 18" IB subs with 3600 watts behind them) and ceiling mounting has completely cured the violent shaking I got before.

·
Registered
13,326 Posts
Get a sub, run your speakers small, and get a thing under the sub called a subdude. I use dual subs and got two of the subdudes and it cured my issue with this. I run loud and hard though.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts