AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I am looking at setting up a projector in my new apartment but I can't ceiling mount it. I can mount it on the back wall with something like a bracket. I'm looking at the Benq w1030 and its throw range is requiring me mount about 11ft away for screen size that's not to big for the room. My room is about 13ft. Is there a mounting arm/bracket that would extend from the wall 2ft?

·
Premium Member
6,500 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebern  /t/1468180/projector-wall-mount-with-extension-arm#post_23201344

Hello,

I am looking at setting up a projector in my new apartment but I can't ceiling mount it. I can mount it on the back wall with something like a bracket. I'm looking at the Benq w1030 and its throw range is requiring me mount about 11ft away for screen size that's not to big for the room. My room is about 13ft. Is there a mounting arm/bracket that would extend from the wall 2ft?

Would this work?
http://www.monoprice.com/products/product.asp?c_id=109&cp_id=10911&cs_id=1091103&p_id=8804&seq=1&format=2

I've had great experience with monoprice products. I have a ceiling mount that I am currently using.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts