AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I first saw a piano hooked up in a showroom and knew right away I was going PJ instead of big screen. Then the sales guy put on a hockey game through satellite and the sticks looked more like square clubs (bad news) The dvd the replacements was so good I loved it but I didn't like the 5000 price tag (Cdn) So I went on the hunt for used or refurbished I have since read and heard of the LT 150 and have found one used. I have had the privelege of viewing the LT 150 and Once again the dvd (component) was great but he didn't have sat. hooked up so I have yet to see it and since I watch loads of movies through pay per view and NHL centre ice I really need to know what is the image quality of such shows through a basic expressvu receiver (4700) w/s-video and dss receiver w/s-video, please keep in mind I don't feel like buying a new computer to run a descaler or interlacer.

P.s. I'm also going to look at an LCD (infocus lp 400 and 260) and sony vpl cs1 and2 to see what this screendoor is all about so if anyone has any of these or has seen these pj's hooked up to satellite please give me all the feedback you can

thanks to all who have helped me in the past and thanks in advance to those who respond

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.