AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am finally finishing off my HT room. I bought aPronto neo to control all the various components( Sony G-70, Outlaw 950, Pioneer DVD Lutron Spacer) Anyone out there with any experience programming the neo for these Esp the G-70. I know there is plenty of code on the Pronto 2000 but if I can stay wiotht he Neo I would like to Thanks Bob

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
DrBob,

I have a NEO and have been very happy with it. I don't have any of the components that you have though. I would recommend visiting www.remotecentral.com They have a wealth of info on the NEO as well as lots of .ncf files that you might be able to borrow from. Also, if the codes are readily available for the 2000, then you can convert them to NEO codes by using some 3rd party software. Neohacker, and the Pronto2neo converter are both available on remotecentral.

Good Luck,

David

·
Registered
1,759 Posts
DrBob,

I second Davids comments, my neo does an excellent job of controlling my theatre. Also, I've used the Neohacker software to copy codes several times, it works perfectly. BTW, Pronto2Neo converter is built into Neohacker now.

Jon

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.