Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone has a CCF file for the Pronto - I've got the Denon 5803, and was hoping to do a little customizing to the menus.

Not sure if the 5800 menus are the same, but if they are and someone has a 'good' one, I'd certainly like to check it out.

Not sure if I'll use the Pronto or the Denon Aktis remote, any comments on which is better "after customization" would be much appreciated.

Star Wars Rules!!

Eric

·
Registered
115 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by stheger
Not sure if I'll use the Pronto or the Denon Aktis remote, any comments on which is better "after customization" would be much appreciated
Eric,

I've got both the Atkis and Pronto (regular TSU2000 variety). The Pronto is much more user friendly and many times more customizable than the current Atkis version. IMO, I'd recommend you spend your time setting up the Pronto - you'll be able to get more source files and help as well.

I read a while back that Denon had plans to open up source for the Atkis, but haven't seen much on that topic since then.

Like Anthony mentioned, check out www.remotecentral.com for the CCFs you're looking for.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.