AVS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
How much is shipping from dddhouse to USA for 1 blu-ray movie?


Is it the same price for 2 blu-ray movies? Does anyone know?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,600 Posts
Will 'Invisible Target' and 'Protege' ever see a USA release? I would be willing to wait for them to come out here, but not forever...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,196 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rieper /forum/post/12947949


Will 'Invisible Target' and 'Protege' ever see a USA release? I would be willing to wait for them to come out here, but not forever...

I can see Invisible Target, but not Protege'.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It all depends if a USA company buys the right of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rieper /forum/post/12947949


Will 'Invisible Target' and 'Protege' ever see a USA release? I would be willing to wait for them to come out here, but not forever...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,736 Posts
This just looks like a superior version of American Gangster. Or is there something more to it?


This has MA and PCM 7.1??

Looks like someone can finally get a decent test to settle the sound issues.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I haven't seen American Gangster so I can't comment on it.


However, here's one review of the movie:

http://www.lovehkfilm.com/reviews_2/protege.htm

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowrage /forum/post/12948862


This just looks like a superior version of American Gangster. Or is there something more to it?


This has MA and PCM 7.1??

Looks like someone can finally get a decent test to settle the sound issues.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
625 Posts
Any other sites I can preorder from besides DDDHouse? I keep trying to preorder but I always get an error. I've checked all my info and everything is fine
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yesasia.com has it. Just do search on it and it should appear...no tax and free shipping....probably cheaper than dddhouse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by clear31 /forum/post/12952732


Any other sites I can preorder from besides DDDHouse? I keep trying to preorder but I always get an error. I've checked all my info and everything is fine
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
625 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MySassyGirl /forum/post/12952797


yesasia.com has it. Just do search on it and it should appear...no tax and free shipping....probably cheaper than dddhouse.

thankyou. my mother loves louis koo so this is basically a must own
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,785 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinky-Dinkins /forum/post/12957968


Region Free? It's listed as Region 3 (C) at YesAsia.


English Subs?

i dont think region 3 corresponds to C, it's likely what they use for asian titles. HK i believe is region A even if it is to be region coded which it likely isnt.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,785 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinky-Dinkins /forum/post/12958881


Don't know man, this leads me to believe it might be coded (Seeing as HK is listed as Region 3 / c.)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blu-ray_Disc#Region_codes


I hope it isn't, but I'd like to know for sure before I order.

Hong Kong is region A tho, China is Region C. there has yet to be any HK or China blu-ray movies that are coded so i dont think Protege will be coded. guess we'll get you know when we get them.
 
1 - 20 of 63 Posts
Top