AVS Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,778 Posts
Thanks for the links. I liked the first teaser trailer that was up a while ago, and these make me hopeful! I see a lot of things that obviously need some work, but man, some of those moves and combos look very cool and like they'd be a ton of fun to pull off.

It's like Crackdown + Mercenaries + Left4Dead.

Cool, I'll have to keep an eye out to see how they refine some of the things that look a bit challenging, like the combat lock and some of the graphic hitches. But the gameplay, the moves, the camo stuff, looks super promising!

Any chance it's co-op? I can only imagine how much fun it'd be for you and a pal to tear up the city!

-JR

·
Registered
10,258 Posts
Bought!

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Oh God, that looks like a lot of fun!

Yeah, kinda like Crackdown but with better graphics and a lot of powers/effects. I still think that nothing compares to climbing buildings in Crackdown.

·
Registered
859 Posts
Looking better than ever. It's being made by the guys who did Hulk: Ultimate Destruction so they definately know what they're doing with this type of game. My money's on this being the sleeper hit of 09.

·
Registered
5,131 Posts
looks to be one of the most violent games to date....I'm in. Thing is this game isn't all that different of a premise from the ps3 exclusive "infamous" but all the vids of infamous don't look anywhere near as cool as this.

·
Registered
10,258 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsra13 /forum/post/15503690

Oh God, that looks like a lot of fun!

Yeah, kinda like Crackdown but with better graphics and a lot of powers/effects. I still think that nothing compares to climbing buildings in Crackdown.

Crackdown was sooooo special.. cant wait for part 2. I actually bought Crackdown ONLY for the Halo3 beta.. and ended up playing Crackdown more than I did the beta.. WHEN the beta was functioning!!

Prototype does look like the sleeper hit for '09 tho. I need something to pull me away from COD4.. its been reigning king on my 360 for the past 15 months!

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
The player sure does appear godlike... would like to have seen some equally impressive opponents of some kind in the trailer. Running around killing with ease would get boring quick.

·
Registered
5,131 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sooke /forum/post/15506324

The player sure does appear godlike... would like to have seen some equally impressive opponents of some kind in the trailer. Running around killing with ease would get boring quick.

the trailer showed some "infected" opponents(they'll likely be tougher and get tougher as time goes on) and I bet we don't get all these cool powers at teh start fo the game.

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
This game does look very awesome in my opinion.

But if it doesn't have a great story and very well laid out objectives/missions, i think this will get boring fast.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts