Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I got myself a PS audio 300 last week and have been playing music and movies galore.

And it made my system sound even better than ever. I am extremely happy.

My system is currently an EAD Theatermaster Signature, Powermaster 2000, Sony Scd-777es (Transport), Sony Dvp-S7000.

And I am currently using a older Mirage speakers.

I can't wait to upgrade my power cords to maybe some Granite Audio cables.

Thanks, Brian

·
Premium Member
2,468 Posts
Congrat's Brian,

I have the P600 and like the SS1 setting with my digital front-end.

Contact Gene at http://www.takefiveaudio.com

He has 1 demo set of Granite 470 RCA's left at a great price.

I bought his other 2 demo pairs of 470 RCA's last week.

Put these between your source and pre-amp ... I guarantee you will be smiling. Myself and a friend were amazed at the difference 1 pair did between his Bel Canto DAC-1 and EAD Ovation. They displaced HT Pro-Silway-II.

- Andy

·
Registered
925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Andy and Steve,

Yes I do have Multiwave and I tried very briefly the other multiwave settings, I mean very briefly.

But I liked the SS1 because it gave my system a little bottom end. But the SS3 gave a little more depth in the sound stage or maybe it was more laid back.

I will give it more of a listen when my midterm exam is over this Wednesday.

As for the Granite cables I am holding off for a little while untill I recoup the cost of paying for this PS 300 and my Mirage M1, M5si, MCsi speaker package.

I upgraded these speakers just recently but I can't wait to replace my Powercords. And maybe later with my interconnects.

I am also contemplating adding an HTPC to my hometheater setup.

thanks and good listening, Brian

·
Registered
7,335 Posts
Brian,

Now that you've addressed the source components with Balanced Power, it's time to go after the amplifier ;-)

Have you considered something along the lines of a Balanced Power Technologies, ExactPower, Equi=tech or Furman Sound to feed the PM 2000?

If you already have the PM2000 on a 220v circuit, ignore my ramblings ;)

Regards,

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.