AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello

When i watch DVDs and Blu-Rays on my PS3, i often get out-of-sync audio. Its not much, but still enough to annoy your subconsciousness.

When i play games, i dont get any delay/out-of-sync.

My PS3 is connected to my TV (LG 42LX650N) via HDMI, and optical to my surroundsound-system (Logitech Z-906).

Ive found a lot of posts on the net with others who experience the same, but no usefull answers - somone please help

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Okay, i just tried to activate "audio multi-output", so that i can hear the tv sounds at the same time as the surround-system sounds.

They Echo, so its not just when i watch movies i get out-of-sync.

I guess there is some delay or something between the optical and the HDMI. Do anyone know how to fix this without loss of surround-effect? (i tried to connect optical from tv to surround - worked, but lost the surround-effect).

·
Registered
107 Posts
Hi, I'm not an expert. However, I've had the experience that you have now. We had a LG tv in one of the bedrooms (not connected to a surround sound) and there was horrible audio lag (comcast connected directly to the tv). To give you a quick answer for a resolution you're going to have a get a receiver that you can control the audio lag to match the video.....u can get a decent one for under $200.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.