AVS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

· Registered
4,301 Posts
Smart move by the developers. it'll create interest and instead of being angry the people waiting will be quite happy to get something for their wait!

Similar to how Bethsada added Knights of the nine to Oblivion PS3.

· Banned
2,801 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobertR1 /forum/post/0

Smart move by the developers. it'll create interest and instead of being angry the people waiting will be quite happy to get something for their wait!

Similar to how Bethsada added Knights of the nine to Oblivion PS3.

To bad they didn't add all the other content that 360 owners can purchase including The Shivering Isles expansion, hopefully they got those up on the PS Store soon.

· Banned
2,801 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamelover360 /forum/post/0

Tilt functionality SUCKS so far. Feels completely tacked on and meaningless. Could be cool for flying games maybe. Other than that I don't know.

And the PS3 has been out for how long? 6 months. It's to be expected tilt support sucks because no developers have had time to figure out what the hell to do with it and how to implement properly (steering using the tilt functionality in Motorstorm was a cool idea in theory but they didn't do a good job with it and felt way too loose) especially considering how late in the PS3's development it was sprung on developers.

· Registered
625 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkchurch /forum/post/0

And the PS3 has been out for how long? 6 months. It's to be expected tilt support sucks because no developers have had time to figure out what the hell to do with it and how to implement properly (steering using the tilt functionality in Motorstorm was a cool idea in theory but they didn't do a good job with it and felt way too loose) especially considering how late in the PS3's development it was sprung on developers.

Hence he said "tacked on"

· Registered
1,213 Posts
It will be nice if the PS3 can match or exceed the 360 in graphics and framerate. If it can then those extra features will be great.

· Registered
457 Posts
If anything it would look slightly better on the 360 like most Ubisoft ports.

· Registered
8,070 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by briankmonkey /forum/post/0

Most likely. I don't expect them to make it better on the PS3 like Bethesda did with Oblivion, would be great if they did but I doubt it.

Hopefully they can and then release a patch for the 360 version on the day of release like Bethesday did for Oblivion.

· Banned
13,980 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankJ.Cone /forum/post/0

Hopefully they can and then release a patch for the 360 version on the day of release like Bethesday did for Oblivion.

I'm sure there we'll be DLC for GRAW 2 on the 360. The patch on the 360 however did not bring the 360 version of ES:IV up to speed with the PS3 version, though it did improve some things.

· Registered
4,223 Posts

Quote:
Originally posted by gamelover360

Tilt functionality SUCKS so far. Feels completely tacked on and meaningless. Could be cool for flying games maybe. Other than that I don't know.

The added Sixaxis support in Marvel Ultimate Alliance was pretty cool in my opinion, and that was a launch title.

· Registered
8,070 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdank /forum/post/0

GRAW2 is now pushed back to August.

Good lord this was due when the 360 versions was!

· Registered
457 Posts
They are just shooting themselves in the foot. I can almost certain that the extra time wont do a thing as it will still look better on the 360, look at the crap we got with FEAR all the delays. There has got to be something that is going on that Sony isnt saying, almost every single game being released after launch has been delayed. What the F**K gives.

· Registered
117 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by neemo6 /forum/post/0

They are just shooting themselves in the foot. I can almost certain that the extra time wont do a thing as it will still look better on the 360, look at the crap we got with FEAR all the delays. There has got to be something that is going on that Sony isnt saying, almost every single game being released after launch has been delayed. What the F**K gives.

Probably crappy devkits? 360 also has a better GPU so that the devs have to use cell to help RSX so that could explain many 3rd party games having better gfx/framerate on the box.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.