AVS Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there anybody who can tell me how to get back to my tv screen to watch tv AFTER i get done playing my games?? i can hook everything up but i forget how to get back to the tv.. pleasee help !! and please dont view it but not help me.. :'(

·
Registered
7,909 Posts
How do you watch TV? TV's tuner, DVR box, cable box...

How do you listen? TV speakers or a receiver?

You are going to have to post far more specifics. Please don't read my post and not post more details.

·
Registered
50 Posts
is there a source button on your TV remote?

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
source, tv, input, hdmi, comp ....push a button that says one of these things until you get tv back. but depending on your set, it might take a moment or two for it to bring up the picture. so don't spazz out on the buttons.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lol i mean ive tried all the input buttons but it still doesnt work. ive unplugged all the ps3 cords and it still wont work. and is there a certain channel its supposed to be on ?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Whow is your Cable TV or Satellite TV service provider?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Just making sure, is the cable box on when you are switching from gaming to watching TV?

Also what type of TV are you using

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yeah its on but i keep googling it and it keeps saying that i have to switch the cords but idk what cords to switch.

·
Registered
50 Posts
the cords that they may be referring to are the HDMI cables, but i'm not sure. how is the cable box and the PS3 hooked up to the TV? Are they attached to the TV at the same time or do you have to disconnect one of them to watch TV or play on your PS3?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
umm i think he disconnected one of the cords from the box and idk which one it was. and then he hooked it up to the ps3 and theres like 4 different cords back there.

·
Registered
9,280 Posts
Hi anon4444, its hard to understand how you have the DirecTv box or the PS3 connected.

Are you using HDMI cable ( see )

or

Component cables ( see )

or

Composite Cables ( see )

1 - 19 of 19 Posts