AVS Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
643 Posts
Actually I had a problem with a random fast forward last night. I was thinking what the......and realized I pushed on the PS3 controller and hit the R2 button. Not real hard to do since the change in the controller set-up on those buttons (R2/L2).

But other than that, no problems.

·
Registered
86 Posts
I was able to buy the BD remote, ever since then i havent had issues with me hitting buttons.

I got mine from Gamestop, but you may be able to find it cheaper else where. I just wish the PS3 had IR so that my Harmony 880 could control it

·
Registered
230 Posts
I dont have the fast foward problem but the button display kept popping up during the movie and I didnt even touch the controller!

·
Registered
75 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by risk235 /forum/post/0

I dont have the fast foward problem but the button display kept popping up during the movie and I didnt even touch the controller!

yep, I have the same problem as well with the button display popping up randomly. I believe that's what the OP was complaining about (e.g. the topic of this thread). It is quite annoying because every time I have to reach for the controller and hide the button menu (by pressing the triangle key I believe). This happens every at least a few times during movie watching. I thought it's a problem with the controller and its connection to the system - maybe it's transmitting something even when it's not touched. I haven't seen this happen when the controller is connected using USB, only when it's wireless using bluetooth (but I'm not sure if it will never happen when using USB).

Hope someone can figure this out because this is really annoying when watching movies.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.