AVS Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Iin september, IL-2 Sturmovic : Birds of Rrey will be comming out ( a ww2 flight game, which will have arcade, realistic and simulation mode). " Birds of Prey is built on the rock solid foundations of 2001's - IL-2 Sturmovic, which was a serious minded pc simulator that received universal acclaim." And in october, Operation Flashpoint 2 : Dragon Rising will be comming out, which will be the most realistic 1st person shooter that will be available for consoles. No Cod running-n-gunning here. As a slower paced and more tactical game, "Ofp2 will be looking the build on the original games heritage, which was critically acclaimed for it's realistic simulation of military conflict to the extent many militarys around the world ( including the USMC ) adopted it's base for use as a special combat application called VBS1". So there you have it , console owners that have been waiting for some more realistic games, that are more complex and difficult than the " mainstream games " , your wait is over !!

·
Registered
534 Posts
But I still can't use it with my TM Cougar

I won't go near a flying game on a console- but that's just me.

However simhq just showed preview shots of DCS A-10C Thuinderbolt. YEaaaaaahhhh!

·
Registered
171 Posts
... Wait. Folding at Home doesn't count as a game? Why have I been sitting here with a controller, trying to get the quaternary structure to resolve?

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by deveng /forum/post/17029862

....so.....can I call in the Dogs?..., what about Zombie mode?

For Ofp2 ?? That's a negative. No perks, kill streaks, health regeneration. NONE OF THAT arcade bs. Your not gonna be fighting in no little ass cages either !

1 - 8 of 8 Posts