AVS Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
While playing the PS3 I notice that in the middle of games the action seems to slow down. So it seems like the game play is in slow motion. Any solutions on how to correct the problem? Or is my PS3 defective...this seems to happen with both games on blu ray disc and demos downloaded.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Try giving Sony a call and see if they can help you out.

I'm no PS3 engineer but I do know that on the PC world, if things are running choppy then you're having some memory allocation issues or harddrive issues.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i haven't switch camera views. When I say slow motion I mean every 1 sec turns into 5 secs. If this starts in the 2nd qtr it'll continue for the duration of the game. Which makes it impossible to play when the game is so slow.

·
Registered
3,052 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by scientificmapp /forum/post/0

i haven't switch camera views. When I say slow motion I mean every 1 sec turns into 5 secs. If this starts in the 2nd qtr it'll continue for the duration of the game. Which makes it impossible to play when the game is so slow.

It sounds like your PS3 may have a serious problem then. I have never experienced anything like this on two PS3s thats I've played. Do you have problems on any other games?

·
Registered
193 Posts
I just posted the same problem. I have been experiencing the same issues and can't seem to understand why. It's been happening with several games, including Tiger Woods 07 and my old GTA San Andreas game.

Sony told me to reformat the hard drive but that did not fix the problem. I don't know what else to do other than to send it back to Sony and get a replacement.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.