AVS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone got any experience of issues with no sound from ps3 when switching from TV to wireless epson?

Just upgraded old receiver to Yamaha RXV1075 and it will play sound from ps3 source perfectly over HDMI when watching on the TV. When I switch the epson wireless box to the pj, nothing but the picture.

I have all my inputs going into the receiver, and I am running HDMI1 out to the epson wireless, then have that HDMI out into the TV. I haven't tried the HDMI2 out into the pj, as I was intending to send that to another TV in the house.

Any help will be much appreciated.

Dean

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm having a similar issue, and also have both the Yamaha AMP and the Epson PJ

I have 2x MySKY HDMI PVR boxes plugged in via HMDI & using optical out into the amp. 1x AppleTV, 1x Raspberry Pi box, and 1x Sony Bluray player all plugged in via HDMI.
Main Zone is to a Epson projector, 2nd zone is to a Panasonic Plasma, using Sonos Playbar for sound.
Generally Zone 2 works fine.
However Zone 1 keeps having issues. No picture on occasion, especially from Mysky1 (HDMI2), no sound, plays for a while then picture goes, or audio goes?
Last night watching AppleTV and the picture & audio cut out and I couldn't get it back for half an hour?
Someone suggested it may be too many HDMI connections at once, so I've disconnect the Playstation and Bluray, switched between unplugging SKy1, and Sky2, nothing seems to work in the long run with intermittent issues as above happening at random?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.