AVS Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Swear if I see another nub ask why they are bitstreaming on the PS3 and truehd doesn't light up, i'mma punch baby kittens. This question has been asked to death and answered bagillion times on here!

·
Registered
3,696 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goatse /forum/post/15472099

Swear if I see another nub ask why they are bitstreaming on the PS3 and truehd doesn't light up, i'mma punch baby kittens. This question has been asked to death and answered bagillion times on here!

Goatse......exactly how many are a "bagillion"? Good thing I don't like cats!

·
Registered
18,923 Posts
People ask before doing research, that's human nature for you.

Not worth getting upset over.

By the way, why does my RX-V3900 not show TrueHD indicator while watching movie soundtracks in TrueHD on my PS3????

·
Registered
2,268 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJHuman /forum/post/15472718

People ask before doing research, that's human nature for you.

Thats what forums are for, right? Otherwise they could just google it and find an answer without visiting a forum.

Honestly it never ceases to amaze me why someone gets so upset over a question. Either answer it or don't, but don't hate the asker.....I'm talking to you Goatse.

·
Registered
18,923 Posts
It's also human nature for people to get bored with the same question over and over. But it does you no good to get upset over it - it's not going to change.

·
Registered
3,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easyaspie /forum/post/15472989

Thats what forums are for, right? Otherwise they could just google it and find an answer without visiting a forum.

Honestly it never ceases to amaze me why someone gets so upset over a question. Either answer it or don't, but don't hate the asker.....I'm talking to you Goatse.

I'm all for asking questions, but not one thats asked 10 times a day. There should really be a sticky on it.

·
Registered
2,268 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goatse /forum/post/15473011

I'm all for asking questions, but not one thats asked 10 times a day. There should really be a sticky on it.

I agree with that, but on the PS3 thread that question only pops up every other week or so. You must have gotten into a big pack of new PS3 owners who just got back to work, where their computers are, for the first time since getting their Christmas goody.

·
Registered
18,923 Posts
There are stickies on it. The AVR FAQ covers it I believe. So does the stickied PS3 as Blu-ray player thread. You think people read the stickied threads?

·
Registered
3,696 Posts
Many of us have been in this hobby for awhile. We tend to get into the minutest of details on AV gear.

Then, someone comes along, sees this WEB site, runs into an issue, posts the question that's been answered a dozen times before.

They'll listen to the advice of the sales person at BB, thinking they're the "authority" (without a 2nd thought given to the fact that the BB sales person just got the job a week ago). And, instead of reading through pages in the user's guide, they come here.

Easier to post the question in a new thread, than to go through stickies, FAQs, or do a search.

Instant gratification at its finest.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts