AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
2,801 Posts
Good read but posting this in the PS3 forum as a "PS3 is better than the 360" post is pretty dumb, all it's gonna do is start a pointless flame war.

·
Registered
9,458 Posts
If people still are buying 360's after the uproar of RROD's this past Summer I doubt they are going to stop buying them now after this article.

·
Registered
1,218 Posts

Quote:
Q: Of all five videogame systems on the market now (PS3, PSP, PS2, DS, Wii and 360)

Hmmm, I counted 6?

Interesting read but it's written at a comparable quality level of a high school newspaper whose editor is a senior that is taking freshman remdial english.

An article made to bash quality controls should really have superior quality controls in place so as not to seem so hypocritical.

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
people will still continue to purchase 360's regardless of failure rates, I know sony's problem is no where near that of M/S but they are having some problems also......a huge wall of text but a good read

Counting the minutes until this thread is locked......

·
Registered
3,000 Posts
Very interesting article. This should have been posted in the Xbox forum, but I would assume that the outrage would have been too severe.

·
Registered
9,458 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD23 /forum/post/12883135

Very interesting article. This should have been posted in the Xbox forum, but I would assume that the outrage would have been too severe.

I doubt it. All this article does is repeat what has been stated before. The difference is, someone claims to be on the inside of actually developing the system. The only ones that will get an uproar about this are the ones that didn't purchase the 360 in the first place and not the owners. They are too busy spending money on the software to care about this one article.

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
Im an Xbox owner, why should I be outraged? I know what the risks are, and the bottom line is they will repair it for free if it breaks. Its still bar none the best gaming console out there and I will have one as long as it keeps coming out with new software (I have a PS3 and love it as well, just not as much for gaming).

I too agree it was pointless posting this in the PS3 forum with a "Xbox vs. PS3 quality control" title. Get over the [email protected] fanboy stuff. Very interesting article though.

·
Registered
40 Posts
It wasn't because of this article but I did get a PS3 instead of a 360 because of the RRoD issue and I don't plan on getting one till the price drops more. I find it absurd to buy a system at such an expensive price and to have to send it back to MS 2 or 3 times for repair.

·
Premium Member
5,305 Posts
No versus threads.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.