AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is the difference between these 2 models? I have heard many happy users with these RCA products and many horror stories... makes me nervous in purchasing these sets? Is there a difference? should I buy?

I want a full HD setup for around 2500.... i can get a external decoder for about 450 or so.... just curious if I should buy the integrated unit.....? or buy a HDTV monitor with a decoder.... would prefer widescreen if possible.

Thanks.

·
Banned
3,403 Posts
The Pro-Scan 38000 was disaster which RCA cleaned up and did role reversal in bringing out the very popular F-38310. I am a owner in less than 1 month my set will be 1 year old. The F-38310 has a RCA DTC-100 line doubler built in and Direct TV receiver built in also. I am disabled and my set is *on* approximately 16 hours a day, 7 days a week without fail, I have had absolutely no troubles. Price I paid in June of 2001 was $2999.00 the price has come down, the set is very popular it has 40 inch tube, of which 38 diagonol inches are in view and active!

Inside the glass dimensions are 19 inches in height and 33.75 inches of width, not including the 2 speakers that are on both sides of the set. I use our sponsers component cables www.bettercables.com

www.Inlineinc.com 4 to 1 converted from bnc to rca phono jacked gold plated connectors component switcher for 4 devices with a component input to go into my single Y-Pb-Pr jack.

Welcome to the AVS forum :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.