AVS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
probably not the right place to ask .. not sure where to ask. but anyone have the lip sync issue with the ps4 using the 1080p/24hz feature? I got a new TV a few months ago (Sony 4K), and I didn't have the issue with blurays on my last TV.. but now on this one the lip sync is off. I've googled the issue apparently it's a "known" thing, but no fix. Most people say they can adjust their received to fix it. Unfortunately for me, since I'm using the Z-5500s as my surround I don't have that option.

Am I just SOL until I bite the bullet and buy a "true" surround sound system?

·
Registered
122 Posts
probably not the right place to ask .. not sure where to ask. but anyone have the lip sync issue with the ps4 using the 1080p/24hz feature? I got a new TV a few months ago (Sony 4K), and I didn't have the issue with blurays on my last TV.. but now on this one the lip sync is off. I've googled the issue apparently it's a "known" thing, but no fix. Most people say they can adjust their received to fix it. Unfortunately for me, since I'm using the Z-5500s as my surround I don't have that option.

Am I just SOL until I bite the bullet and buy a "true" surround sound system?

I don't know of any other way of doing it besides through an AVR.

·
Registered
667 Posts
Yes, I saw this and I thought it was my projector. Would disabling the 24hz playback help with the lip sync then?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts