AVS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It is with great regret that I am listing this awesome PSA S1500 15" sealed subwoofer finished in Cordovan Cherry. This thing looks great and sounds better. I bought this hoping it would be enough but it wasn't enough in my larger room to get the low end extension I was looking for so I ended up going back ported. It is a fantastic sounding subwoofer and is awesome for music. I was going to try and keep it but I just don't really see myself ever using a 2.1 system so its better it goes to someone who will use it. It is still under warranty until June of 2021 if I remember correctly. I would rate this a 9.5 out of 10 cosmetically, there are a few small impressions in the wood but nothing that is very noticeable unless you're really looking for it. It will come in the original box. I am asking $800 shipped (we might have to reevaluate if you're too far west as shipping gets quite spendy going to coast-to-coast).

Attachments

·
Premium Member
842 Posts
It is with great regret that I am listing this awesome PSA S1500 15" sealed subwoofer finished in Cordovan Cherry. This thing looks great and sounds better. I bought this hoping it would be enough but it wasn't enough in my larger room to get the low end extension I was looking for so I ended up going back ported. It is a fantastic sounding subwoofer and is awesome for music. I was going to try and keep it but I just don't really see myself ever using a 2.1 system so its better it goes to someone who will use it. It is still under warranty until June of 2021 if I remember correctly. I would rate this a 9.5 out of 10 cosmetically, there are a few small impressions in the wood but nothing that is very noticeable unless you're really looking for it. It will come in the original box. I am asking $800 shipped (we might have to reevaluate if you're too far west as shipping gets quite spendy going to coast-to-coast).
What is your location?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts