·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
PSA V3611 Subwoofers - (TWO) for $3000 or Trade

Two subs.
Cash/Trade.

Zip code 77450 Houston area.

Purchased these from the forum-legend Jeff Nordi last November.

Needless to say these subs are phenomenal (as if Jeff!), but my family and I are moving across the country and these likely won't fit in our future home. Nearly perfect cosmetic condition, one sub has a light scratch on bottom left side. Comes with power cords and speaker grills.

$3000 cash or Paypal (plus 3%), local pick up only.

I have seen people looking for PSA subs in the forums...who will get these?

Attachments

·
Registered
584 Posts
Which way are you moving? I'm out on the west coast...

LG 65"C9/ RTIa9's/ CSIa6/ Yamaha 1060/ Emotiva 2 channel amp/ PSA V3601/ LG 4k Bluray

·
Registered
584 Posts
That would be an awesome road trip!

LG 65"C9/ RTIa9's/ CSIa6/ Yamaha 1060/ Emotiva 2 channel amp/ PSA V3601/ LG 4k Bluray

·
Registered
3,493 Posts
Good luck on the move. And welcome to Texas. You have lots to explore! The area y’all are moving to is booming with growth. Also, there isn’t heat quite like South Texas Coastal and humid heat :p

To make this post relevant (yes mods being serious), if you move these subs to Houston I might be interested.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Good luck on the move. And welcome to Texas. You have lots to explore! The area y’all are moving to is booming with growth. Also, there isn’t heat quite like South Texas Coastal and humid heat :p

To make this post relevant (yes mods being serious), if you move these subs to Houston I might be interested.
Thank you!

Right, I was raised in Katy so...not looking forward to that smeltering heat : )

But yes it's looking like I will end up moving them to Houston with me.
Will be in H-town by June 16th, so let me know how you feel then.

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Still interested. When is the move scheduled? As previously discussed, I can meet you somewhere on your trip...

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Still interested. When is the move scheduled? As previously discussed, I can meet you somewhere on your trip...
We will likely head out on June 10th or so. Problem is we might have a company move our stuff for us. If so I wouldn't be able to make a stop to sell the subs along the way.

It's looking like I will end up moving them to the Houston and sell there...but at that point I might keep them.

·
Registered
3,493 Posts
We will likely head out on June 10th or so. Problem is we might have a company move our stuff for us. If so I wouldn't be able to make a stop to sell the subs along the way.

It's looking like I will end up moving them to the Houston and sell there...but at that point I might keep them.
I don’t like that last line :p

·
Registered
1,316 Posts

Please keep me in the loop as to what you decide to do.

Thanks again!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts