Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

The sound of PSB Image B-15 bookshleves....Are they sonically similar to PSB Image T65 ? In our town, there is no PSB dealer who has T65 for audition. So I thought may be the book shelf speaker B-15 might give me an idea of how it will sound. I felt that B15 was bright and did not Image that well. I thought PSB Images are known for their imaging. In comaprision, I liked NHT SB-2 for their less bright sounding and better imaging.

Please let me know whether T65 will sound very similar to B15

Thanks

Raks

·
Registered
6,688 Posts
I used to use the 6T's and still have the B1's and B2's on hand. I haven't had first hand experience with the newer series, but the set I had were very well timber matched. From what I understand that Paul Barton set that as the primary design goal for the line. I don't see any reason why he would change that philosophy for the new line.

It would be though for the B15 not to sound bright by itself because of it's smaller bass/mid driver. A better comparison would be with the B25's. There's a big difference between my B2 and B1's - standing alone there's no comparison. Are they a "bright" speaker? Maybe a touch, but room acoustics are going to play the biggest part in determining how bright. Because they are fairly accurate

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.