AVS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, could somebody tell me if the PSB T65 speakers are still being manufactured or are they discontinued? Also, since the technology on these speakers is more then 5 years old, would be a good investment?

I am looking at replacing my PSB 400 bookshelf speakers. I have been reading the posts .... any other suggestions aroung this price range.

Thanks

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
The T65 are available at DMC for a very good price. Maple only gets you great deal as new A-stock, or if willing to buy blemished you get the choice of black as well, but for $10 MORE.

Have you seen them? They are very DEEP. Ya know, in depth? It would slightly bother me aesthetically in my HT. Otherwise, its a fair deal for a speaker, at this relative price point, IMO.

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
T65 is a very good speaker, actually the complete Image line is very good. Depending on the size of your room, and if you have a sub or not you might want to consider the T45, not as big as the T65, but very clear, excellent mids and details, and few hundred dollars less than the T65. For deals on PSB go to www.dmc-electronics.com and www.saturdayaudio.com

1 - 3 of 3 Posts