Dante’s Inferno – $19.99 sale price; $39.99 regular price

Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker – $19.99 sale price; $39.99 regular price

Minis

Young Thor – $2.49 sale price; $4.99 regular price

Fieldrunners – $3.49 sale price; $6.99 regular price

Hero of Sparta – $2.49 sale price; $4.99 regular price

Alien Zombie Death – $1.99 sale price; $3.99 regular price

Monopoly – $2.49 sale price; $4.99 regular price

Good through Monday, November 29 for U.S., Canada and Mexico storefronts and open to all PlayStation Network users in these regions.

·
Registered
593 Posts
Yup. Might finally buy Peace Walker... been wanting it, but playing the PSP kills my neck

·
Registered
12,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Consider getting an A/V cable that'll connect your PSP to your TV. I have one and it works pretty good (I think you have to have at least a PSP 3K though).

·
Banned
9,953 Posts
wish you could play peace walker on the PS3... Other than that was hoping the tomb raider PSN game would be on the list. Guess not.

Sony really needs to liven up their discounts. Giving away **** isn't going to provide a huge boost in revenue. Take a hint from VALVe

·
Registered
263 Posts
I'm very critical of PSN pricing, but I appreciate sales like these. They bring the prices more in-line with what they should be from the beginning.

I don't buy PSN games on first release anymore because I know they'll be on sale a few weeks or months down the line.

Take Joe Danger. I've been waiting for the 50% drop, and now it's here, so I'll be getting it.

·
Registered
6,645 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrinck /forum/post/19529631

I'm very critical of PSN pricing, but I appreciate sales like these. They bring the prices more in-line with what they should be from the beginning.

I don't buy PSN games on first release anymore because I know they'll be on sale a few weeks or months down the line.

Take Joe Danger. I've been waiting for the 50% drop, and now it's here, so I'll be getting it.

+1

Time to finally pick up DeathSpank while I await Lara Croft.

I just wish more of the disc game add-on content would go on sale. I see some bundle packages now and then, but I was surprised there were no special offers from Ubisoft for ACII DLC timed to the release of Brotherhood.

·
Registered
7,909 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeblow /forum/post/19528723

Consider getting an A/V cable that'll connect your PSP to your TV. I have one and it works pretty good (I think you have to have at least a PSP 3K though).

I don't know about the 1000, but the 2000 can be connected to a TV.

·
Registered
7,961 Posts
If anyone hasn't picked up Joe Danger yet, you now have no excuse.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Yeah, Joe Danger is a great little game. Highly recommended if you liked Excitebike back in the day.

·
Registered
834 Posts
Was waiting for Joe Danger price drop, but after playing demo, I'm not sure I'm going to stick with it long enough to enjoy it?

I too am looking forward to the Lara Croft co-op game sale. The demo was pretty fun co-op.... but $15 is just too much for me, considering how many PSN games I've bought and haven't played completely yet (too many to list).

·
Registered
593 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeblow
I have the launch PSP lol

·
Registered
5,407 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auditor_Kevin /forum/post/19531466

Is that Monopoly mini the actual board game, or some kind of lesser version?

Actual board game. No multiplayer though, other than hotseat/play-pass...

·
Registered
6,645 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamkoza
Was waiting for Joe Danger price drop, but after playing demo, I'm not sure I'm going to stick with it long enough to enjoy it?

I too am looking forward to the Lara Croft co-op game sale. The demo was pretty fun co-op.... but $15 is just too much for me, considering how many PSN games I've bought and haven't played completely yet (too many to list).
Joe Danger and Deathspank demos just saved me a lot of $$ I can now put somewhere else, like Lara Croft.

With Joe Danger, I can see myself throwing my controller at the TV a lot as I try to execute those perfect runs as the levels get tougher. Deathspank confirmed for me why I don't care for RPGs. It just made me want to get back to a more action-oriented game like Castlevania.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts