MotorStorm Double Track Pack ($2.99)

Rock Band tracks

+ Videos and Themes

·
Registered
2,566 Posts
Nice!

Thanks!

I guess Profile 2.0 will be coming between now and next Tuesday...hopefully. Considering Saw IV releases next Tuesday on Blu and carries the 2.0 Profile, Sony should be on the ball for it...right?

·
Registered
484 Posts
Just tried fifa street and it is just as weak as nfl tour. What happened to these games?!?

·
Registered
Paradigm 800f, SVS PB2000 Pro
400 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbeiler /forum/post/12851100

Just tried fifa street and it is just as weak as nfl tour. What happened to these games?!?

If it's an EA game, avoid it like the plague...

·
Banned
2,456 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by rgdigital /forum/post/12851298

If it's an EA game, avoid it like the plague...

FIFA 08 is fantastic. NHL 08 is also fantastic. The blanket "EA sucks" statements just don't work anymore. Anyone who's been paying attention over the last year knows that.

Other quality next-gen EA products:

NBA Homecourt

Fight Night Round III

Skate

·
Registered
2,566 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Wonderful /forum/post/12850978

There isn't supposed to be a firmware update this month.

Oh well. That sucks.

I guess 2.0 will rank right there with DTS-MA as far as releasing discs that nobody can take full advantage of with the PS3.

·
Registered
847 Posts
Is the PS3 capable of passing DTS-MA? I think they showed that it can do 2.0 at C.E.S.

·
Registered
464 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Rein /forum/post/12851547

Oh well. That sucks.

I guess 2.0 will rank right there with DTS-MA as far as releasing discs that nobody can take full advantage of with the PS3.

Of course, there are no other 2.0 players out there either, so the "Saw IV" release is kind of moot anyway. At least the PS3 is likely to get Profile 2.0 support at some point, which is more than you can say for any other player you buy today.

·
Registered
4,478 Posts

Quote:

Oh well. That sucks.

indeed.

·
Registered
3,067 Posts

Quote:

Oh well. That sucks.

Sony announced at CES that the PS3 will be updated to support profile 2.0. They have never announced DTS-MA. So, this is a pretty weak comparison. I know we live in an instant gratification society, but the fact of the matter is that PS3 *will* be able to access the 2.0 features of the title at some point.

[EDIT] Most of this thread is about anything but the new PSN update. Maybe we should get it back on track?

·
Registered
847 Posts

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
I'd rather see firmware upgrade giving us DTS-HD MA decoding ability rather than a 2.0 profile. Who would want those lame gimmicky extras crap over the ability to finally decode all those Fox/New Line flicks with DTS-HD MA audio tracks?

·
Registered
719 Posts
No Buzz about the Turok demo? I am downloading it now, 33%.

I hope they got it right the first time.

/Paid $75 dollars for the original in 1997 and it was worth every penny.

·
Registered
18,854 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Run4two /forum/post/12852330

I read many reviews saying that the PS3 will get a firmware upgrade to make it profile 2.0 at CES. This is one person who says that it was displayed. Take it with a grain of salt.

http://wesleytech.com/blu-ray-disc-a...-ces-2008/498/

I meant proof that it will decode DTS-MA, not that it will do profile 2.0, that's pretty much a done deal.

·
Registered
16,554 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swift Mojo Hand /forum/post/12852503

No Buzz about the Turok demo? I am downloading it now, 33%.

I hope they got it right the first time.

/Paid $75 dollars for the original in 1997 and it was worth every penny.

Turok demo is ok , nothing special IMO but the full game could be decent (???) . Starts out REALLY dark and the control is so-so but there's just something about fighting Dino's that usually makes for some fun

--- Jason

1 - 20 of 54 Posts