AVS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
2,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody else play this game? I just got it for the heck of it because I had some Goozex points to blow and wanted to check it out. Seems like the Arcade mode is the only mode that has multiple levels. Whenever I click to play the "Original" version, it's one level and is done after I beat the boss at the end. It doesn't progress. Can anyone confirm or deny that's what should be happening?

The game is fun, but hard as hell. Took me nearly a week to get past the first stage in Arcade mode. Finally got up to Stage 6 last night.

·
Registered
5,817 Posts
I tried it, didn't like it at all. IMO, it is the pancake of the handheld shooters.

·
Registered
572 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martez /forum/post/15545415

I tried it, didn't like it at all. IMO, it is the pancake of the handheld shooters.

I agree, i prefer luminares FTW -for the waffle

·
Banned
2,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martez /forum/post/15545415

It certainly isn't the greatest game ever made and isn't in the same league as Lumines, but I still like it. And for a handful of Goozex points, well worth the test. Funny thing is, the "original" that they include on the disc (which is really the Flash game that inspired the whole thing) is better than the Arcade version. The Arcade version has so much extra crap in it, but I guess that's where the challenge comes in.

At its core, once you figure out the nuances, it's a fun game. Not as fun as Lumines, but still a solid showing I think.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts