AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone tell me the difference between the two? All I know so far is that the PT-L is sold through Panasonic's Broadcast and Professional division and PT-AE is the consumer version. Are there any other differences I should be cocerned about ( I am working with a local retailer to buy the AE, but it is not available here till end of month).

Thansk for all the help !!!

Regards;

Spike

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sayer:

I went to your webpage (nice room!) and noticed it is about the same size as the AV room I am building now !! I plan to buy the AE300 and have a throw distance of about 11-12.5 feet. How far is your throw distance and I need a recessed screen, can you recommend one !!

Thanks for all the help !!

Regards;

Spike1

·
Registered
354 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Spike1
Sayer:

I went to your webpage (nice room!) and noticed it is about the same size as the AV room I am building now !! I plan to buy the AE300 and have a throw distance of about 11-12.5 feet. How far is your throw distance and I need a recessed screen, can you recommend one !!
Thanks for checking out my site! :)

The AE300 is silver colored, the L300u is charcoal black.

I think my projector is around 12.5' from the screen. The 92" diagonal is about as small as the zoom setting of the L300u will let it go from the mounting distance.

As far as recessed screens... I don't know enough about them to offer you any advice. Hopefully someone else with more knowledge will chime in.

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
The European AE300 also has a SCART connection that the US L300U or Japanese AE300 don't have.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I know alot of you people own the PTL (business App version), but does anybody know when the AE (consumer version) will be available ??? I have already pre-ordered, but I am getting anxious ??? Any help would be appreciated !!

Thanks Again;

Spike1

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.