AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i feel very obligated to news buyer of 75u projector, this is part of thread was on forum today. why wanna pay $2400 or $2450 for IT.

I paid only $2238 including shipping.YOU COULD SAVE MORE THAN$ 200 .you could use it to buy good cable for pj or even screen if you don't have it.

i`ll be more than happy to e mail you site i got it from. as i did to a few members.i`m not getting any thing in return doing this. it just i feel its paying little some back to avs forum family.

without them i won`t be able to enjoy new area of HT TECH.

thanks a million avs forum.

i feel like saying VIVA AVS FORUM.

SAFAA

. THIS IS PART OF THE THREAD.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

New Panasonic 75u on the way ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

I finally stopped ping-ponging through decisions on which pj to buy, and ended up chosing the Panny 75u for $2400.00 (including shipping) from an on-line dealer here in America. It'll be here on Friday. This was $2000.00 less than the Sanyo 60HT, while keeping quite a bit of the same performance; and about $650.00 or so cheaper than the Panny 711xu with what I believe to be equal performance --- given my lighting control conditions (which will be dark, but not always completely so. ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

·
Registered
3,991 Posts
safaa,

The word is spreading...I've had over 20 PM's concerning the best price for the 75u, and from what I can gather, many are following through with actual purchases. I hope everyone is as happy with their purchase as I have been. I love my 75u :)

·
Registered
485 Posts
i ordered mine on monday from the same dealer. you have to negotiate with them, but they will eventually come down to the price safaa mentioned above.

the pj was supposed to be here yesterday but there was a problem with UPS. i'm counting down the minutes until they show up today!!!

thanks, safaa!

·
Registered
697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hello

you are welcome enjoy pj as i do

safaa

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.