AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Dealtime price tracking site now lists this set at under $2,000 at a online vendor which makes it very tempting for me and my $2500.00 spending limitation; being new to hdtv shopping could someone advise me as to the PQ of this model versus the now popular PT50LC13? I havent been able to see the 45" Panny lcd rptv on display in my town and would like to know if its PQ rates anywhere near the 50" Panny lcd which is currently on display at my local CC--if its okay I may get to use the remaining $500.00 of my budget on a hdtv stb. Otherwise I may force myself to patiently wait for the Hitachi 50" lcd rptv to become more widely available and sold below or at $2500.00--it in fact was on display at my CC and does indeed have great PQ. {Off topic: its a little to weird do a Google search on the 50" Hitachi lcd rptv and only come up with a dozen hits; does this set go by another model number than 50v500? There are no product previews or reviews posted online at places like CNet which strikes me as curious for a product alreay on store shelves.} Thanks for all the insights on consumer electronics given here.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.