AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
after missing the 15+10 discount the other day (which seems to have not worked out anyway), I tried a 15% (category discount) + 5% (Dell email coupon) at DellSB.

Total $6020 for Pio503, 5002, 1extra year warranty and PSM501F mount, including taxes and delivery. Even though it's not the lowest of the lowest, I think it's a decent price given the latest events @ Dell. I also verified w/Amex, the correct amount has already been charged.

It seems like it went through, I got my verification email, status shows "InProduction" w/a ship date of 12/11 but I've learned from this group to ignore the date part anyway...

let's see how that works out :)

·
Registered
331 Posts
Congrats....I got mine a few days ago and its great-

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks guys, I've been following this group for almost a year and I have to admit that this is THE authoritative/most valuable source for Plasma issues. I couldn't have done it (at least wouldn't have done it right), without the people and the info from here.

It's amazing that I can now buy a Pio503 for the same money that a Panny42 cost in the beginning of this year, I'm sure someone else will make a similar statement 6 months from now :)

let's see, hopefully Dell will deliver soon, nothing better than an early Christmas present :)

·
Registered
194 Posts
Congrats!

I also gave up on the wheeling and dealing when I bought my 503cmx a couple weeks ago. Mine was ~5900 and like you said not the lowest of the lowest but a fair price at this point in time. Most importantly, I have mine now and I am enjoying it thoroughly.

Also, you may want to check your order status again because mine shipped approx. 45 min after buying and arrived in 7 working days.

Scott

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.