AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can get the H/K 354 for $650 bucks. Or the Pioneer SC-07 for $1750. I think I'm going to go for the SC-07 unless someone thinks I would be better off with the 354. Running Polk RTi A series speakers. The A7's are the floors.

·
Registered
65 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCrimsonKing /forum/post/15503045

I can get the H/K 354 for $650 bucks. Or the Pioneer SC-07 for $1750. I think I'm going to go for the SC-07 unless someone thinks I would be better off with the 354. Running Polk RTi A series speakers. The A7's are the floors.

I own a H/K 354 and i would not recommend it. Seems to have problem after problem. New firmware makes audio modes disapear and video drops over hdmi for me. looks nice, sounds great and the ipod dock is cool but you might have better luck with the Pioneer.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I already own the BDP-51FD and am planning on picking up the PDP-5020FD. Was going to get the H/K 354 cause of the price but I'm going to have to go with the Pio. Was going to go with the Denon 3808 first but heard that the Pio offers better sound. I want the best sound and can pass on the extra features the Denon offers.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts