Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Purchase recommendations...

I thought that I had purchased the Panasonic TH-42PWD5UY through a link I found in the Internet and initiated a PayPal payment. I did not know that the seller (apprently a new Panasonic reseller) was not set up for PayPal (I was not either) I'll save you the whole three week story, I do have my money back as the whole transaction was way too complicated..

Now, I had a very reasnable deal of 3000 including shipping to NJ & Insurance. Would anyone be able to direct me to a source for similar purchase?

Many Thanks.

·
Registered
463 Posts
At that price, you have pushed beyond the envelope of a reliable "authorized" plasma dealer. Slightly above that level, you can get all you want, satisfaction guaranteed.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Hi Artek,

I live in Perrineville (Monmouth County). Where are you?

I have the Panny that u want, which I purchased in December from Visual Apex, who I highly recommend. I am very happy with my panel. The price was about 20% more than you mentioned, delivered including the wall mount.

·
Registered
463 Posts
If you are into gambling, you could try Ebay. A few individuals there claim they'll send you your plasma for that price or a bit less, even, after you send them your money.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What is a "non pushed" but fair price? I see the prices advertzed all over the place...

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
If the outfit you mentioned has a regular credit card (NOT Paypal) account, it might be safe to buy from him, although I too am suspicious because of such a low price. Mine the internet, and you will probably find that the lowest price available from established and reputable internet dealers such as Dell, Visual Apex. plasma extreme.us, TV Authority and others is around $3600, delivered. (Or maybe I should say "20% above the figure you mention.")

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.