AVS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I just purchased an Anthem MRX 500 receiver (to be installed on Sept. 8) to replace a Rotel 1056. I'm wondering if I did the right thing.

I have a Pioner Elite Kuro Pro-151FD 60-inch TV, a Pioneer Elite Blu-Ray player, a Velodyne sub and B&W speakers.

I'm questioning what, if any, difference we'll notice with the Anthem rather than the Rotel.

Also, I am wondering if I was right in choosing to replace it with the Anthem MRX 500 rather than either the MRX 700 or (my second choice), the Integra DTR 50.3

Thanks for any comments.

·
Registered
4,675 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by keviniole2 /forum/post/0

Hi all,

I just purchased an Anthem MRX 500 receiver (to be installed on Sept. 8) to replace a Rotel 1056. I'm wondering if I did the right thing.

I have a Pioner Elite Kuro Pro-151FD 60-inch TV, a Pioneer Elite Blu-Ray player, a Velodyne sub and B&W speakers.

I'm questioning what, if any, difference we'll notice with the Anthem rather than the Rotel.

Also, I am wondering if I was right in choosing to replace it with the Anthem MRX 500 rather than either the MRX 700 or (my second choice), the Integra DTR 50.3

Thanks for any comments.

With ARC you will notice a big difference. Check out the MRX thread for other users feedback. The 500 will be fine for your setup. Try not to second guess, you made a smart decision

John

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
The new Anthem receivers are excellent. No need to regret your decision

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.