AVS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Just curious if anyone heard of or used Purchasing Power to buy electronics, like TV? Are they a reputable company? My work offers it, and I have mixed feelings...

I read online here some people mentioned Green Toe? I got my offer accepted for $2100 for an lg oLED 65C7 but it won't show me the retailer. How do I know this is a legit site that doesn't send refurbished or used products? And how do I get a warranty through Green toe?

Any input on Square Trade? I can purchase an LG OLED 65E7 with 3 years of Square Trade included for $3,200 on Purchasing Power. Just wanted to know if its a good deal or not? Do I need to get 5 years warranty on an LG OLED TV?

I'm just worried after reading so many bad reviews about the yellow/red tint, and the LG screen going black, etc.. that I don't want to purchase the tv from some unreliable source...

Do you think Best Buy will lower the price before the super bowl?

·
Registered
153 Posts
Hi all,

Just curious if anyone heard of or used Purchasing Power to buy electronics, like TV? Are they a reputable company? My work offers it, and I have mixed feelings...

I read online here some people mentioned Green Toe? I got my offer accepted for $2100 for an lg oLED 65C7 but it won't show me the retailer. How do I know this is a legit site that doesn't send refurbished or used products? And how do I get a warranty through Green toe?

Any input on Square Trade? I can purchase an LG OLED 65E7 with 3 years of Square Trade included for $3,200 on Purchasing Power. Just wanted to know if its a good deal or not? Do I need to get 5 years warranty on an LG OLED TV?

I'm just worried after reading so many bad reviews about the yellow/red tint, and the LG screen going black, etc.. that I don't want to purchase the tv from some unreliable source...

Do you think Best Buy will lower the price before the super bowl?
You will see the retailer's name on Greentoe under "My Offers" once your order is fully processed and is awaiting shipping. My 65E7 offer was accepted last Wednesday, shipped Friday and will arrive Wednesday, even though it is sitting in a local FedEx sorting center. It is from a well known authorized retailer. All this is on the FAQ's on the Greentoe site.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You will see the retailer's name on Greentoe under "My Offers" once your order is fully processed and is awaiting shipping. My 65E7 offer was accepted last Wednesday, shipped Friday and will arrive Wednesday, even though it is sitting in a local FedEx sorting center. It is from a well known authorized retailer. All this is on the FAQ's on the Greentoe site.
Thanks Greyflag for responding! I haven't put in my credit card information yet, so they are not letting me see who the retailer is. May I ask, who the authorized retailer is for you? And what about the warranty, can you purchase a warranty through the retailer after your purchased through Green toe?

·
Registered
153 Posts
Greentoe asks you not to reveal who the retailer is, to avoid jeopardizing their relationship with retailers. You can email Greentoe customer support to clarify this and any other questions. This was my first time using them, but they responded within a few hours to my questions, however I'm not sure if the support is in North America or not re: business hours.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey Guys,

Quick question about Greentoe, is it still possible to use the price protection from your credit card while using them?

Thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts