Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All

I received my Electronic House magazine today. It had an interesting article in it under "HOT OFF THE WIRE" titled "PUT TV IN YOUR POCKET" (ReplayTV Portable Video Player) So i thought everybody might like to read it also.

I could not find it on there web site since they don't post all of the magazine live, just parts of it from what I can tell. Here is the best link I could find http://www.electronichouse.com/Framesets/EHMagFS.html

about half way down it says "PUT TV IN YOUR POCKET" but thats all I could find.

So here is the scanned article.

This does bring to mind some very interesting ? and hopes!

If I get in trouble over this, so be it, this really needed to posted.

Tim

·
Registered
28 Posts
I saw this several months ago. I work at Intel, and they announced the product on our intranet. I was hoping that SonicBlue would be chosen as the vendor since my girlfriend worked there. (Unfortunately, she was one of the 25% that was laid off!)

SonicBlue did announce that they hope to have the unit available sometime in 2003.

The Intel announcement talked about the low power consumption technology that would allow this unit to run for several hours without a recharge. SonicBlue was chosen to complete development because of their expertise in small, large capacity storage.

Really looking forward to seeing this product!

·
Registered
582 Posts
Is this another one of the "Future" uses for the USB port on the back of the 5K units??? Just a thought.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.