Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I put some pics of my theater and some screen shots up on my personal homepage. I will post a gallery here from work tomorrow. In the mean time, feel free to check it out here:

http://www.shangreer.com/home_theater.htm

Please keep in mind that I put this up in just an hour so do not expect web heaven. But it gives you a pretty good look at my first attempt at a home theater.

Comments welcome.

Thanks to all of you who helped me make all the decisions needed to make it happen. This forum is great.

Shan

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
Your autofocus might not be working correctly on your Digi cam. Most shots look very blurry. Is there a way you can manually focus?

Tim Huey

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
For the screen shots, that is probably a result of the size reduction done in software and that the images are paused on my DVD. As for the pics of the room and such, I was holding the camera by had as I have loaned my tripod out. I will replace those pics with Tripod pics when I get it back this week.

How do you guys get clear screenshots? Pausing the DVD and.or freezing the image on the projector seem to result in blurry images most of the time?

Shan

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Any tips on getting good screenshots?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.