AVS Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
507 Posts
I read about Qobuz in the latest S & V issue. The owner says that a key to their offering is that you don't need special hardware to listen to their stream. That's what got me interested. So I went to it on the web and it says that it is not yet available in the US. What's going on? Here we are four years later and still no availability?
Why the need to go "to it on the web"? A recent article on Sound & Vision's website (June 21), states that:
"Qobuz (pronounced “ko-buzz”) is coming to the States this fall"
S & V - Qobuz: Coming to America

Can't you wait a few months?

·
Premium Member
4,291 Posts
Why the need to go "to it on the web"? A recent article on Sound & Vision's website (June 21), states that:
"Qobuz (pronounced “ko-buzz”) is coming to the States this fall"
S & V - Qobuz: Coming to America

Can't you wait a few months?
Are all you Brits this nasty? I read the article and did not see the timetable. If I had I wouldn't have asked the question.

·
Registered
507 Posts
Us Brits are no more or less nasty than the rest of humanity, I should imagine.

Given the article's title and the fact that the time was anounced in the first paragraph, perhaps you can see why some would have been taken aback by your concluding comments. However, seeing that you missed it, I do of course apologise for the affront.

·
Premium Member
4,291 Posts
Us Brits are no more or less nasty than the rest of humanity, I should imagine.

Given the article's title and the fact that the time was anounced in the first paragraph, perhaps you can see why some would have been taken aback by your concluding comments. However, seeing that you missed it, I do of course apologise for the affront.
No problem. I love you Brits! Especially your great golf courses.

·
Registered
289 Posts
I use 16 bit lossless FLAC from Tidal but it's good to have choices for 16 bit FLAC streaming :)

21 - 25 of 25 Posts