AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
11,020 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Don't worry I already have an idea for my next review. I am heading off to do some boring work, which is usually when I dream this stuff up.

In the mean time I want to point out that probably 85% of my posts are serious and I have only started two other threads as a joke that I can recall. So just don't think I am always joking.

While I am gone, I would love to have you offer submissions for my next thread.

In the mean time, laugh love and live (not necessarily in that order).

Thanks

p.s. Please no more complaining. Please.

·
Registered
3,991 Posts
I still think you're the antichrist upside down, Mr. "666". :D

·
Registered
6,092 Posts
But not as clever as me!

We shall match wits again some time my young apprentice.

-Mr. Wiggglse

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
Oh no,

It's MrWigggles alter ego - Mr. Wiggglse

For his avatar Mr. Wiggglse uses a picture of Michael Bolton. :D

-phil

·
Registered
131 Posts
Don't make me report this to the moderator!!!

;) (For the humor impaired)

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by rbhargan
Don't make me report this to the moderator!!!

;) (For the humor impaired)
From now on, all attempts at humor are to be blatantly stated up front. We're watching you Mr. Neo.

·
Registered
11,020 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Quote:
Originally posted by QQQ

While I am gone, I would love to have you offer submissions for my next review.
Not a single one? Remember, I'm not talking about model #'s here. I'm talking about ideas.

·
Registered
4,129 Posts
How about an in-depth investigation on the effects that rainbow artifacts have on the unborn children of DLP owners as compared to that of leprechauns?

·
Registered
275 Posts
Martin's being mean...I'm tellin' MOMMMMMMMM!!!

·
Registered
22,360 Posts
So long as you keep your "P"s and "Q" "Q" "Q" humerous on stuff other than my power cords I don't mind - but if you sarcastically rip my power cords I will be "Moderately" humbled.

Who says I have NO sense of humor!!!

·
Registered
11,020 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Steve:

Definitely not me.

I know you had to see the minor flame we had over here about a week ago making fun of the Improvements Forum with the "double blind test people" ganging up on the "I can hear the difference people". And you didn't jump in once. What self control.

·
Registered
6,092 Posts
Shawn O?

Where did this guy come from? I want to be a moderator too.

Credentials:

I have a an honorary degree in Diplomacy from Sally Struther's University (not-to-mention a 4-year degree in Gun-repair from the same school)

That's about it. Where to I sign?

-Mr. Wigggles

·
Registered
275 Posts
QQQ- Those guys just haven't refined their senses enough. I have first hand information from a guy I used to know, who heard from an ex-girlfriend, that her brother has a teacher who's husband, can actually 'smell' the difference cable-burn-in makes.

Mr Wigggles- They have a rule about Houstonian's becoming moderators, has something to do with humidity, Enron, and a lack of posts. The good news is that the me and the guys in the shop have already nominated you for Omnipotent Exualted Grand PooBah. So you have that going for you.

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Martin Butler
QQQ, how about a review of projectors that haven't been made yet? Maybe you can compare the Sharp "1000", Seleco "HT400", Marantz VP13SII.
It shouldn't be limited - it should be anything that doesn't exist. You know, CRTs, Panamorphs, people from CA with small egos...

Mike

·
Premium Member
7,500 Posts
How about a review of an upcoming, as yet undiscovered technology that will render DLP, DILA, LCOS, LCD, CRT et al completely obsolete?

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.