AVS Forum banner

121 - 131 of 131 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Quote:Originally Posted by edoggrc51 

So that the driver is flush mounted, or in my case "sunk" in.

Exactly.
(I didn't go quite that far, but close enough.)

I've just about finished the 3rd box.
I'm just starting the 4th box now.
And what are the final dimensions of these cabinets? Internal volume?

·
Registered
11,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #122
23x23x24.5
Which is the largest size you can make a box out of 1 sheet of ply wood. (To keep costs and wasted wood, down.)

Big enough to fit a 18 or 21 in it, but not big enough for anything bigger than a 22".

·
Registered
687 Posts
23x23x24.5
Which is the largest size you can make a box out of 1 sheet of ply wood. (To keep costs and wasted wood, down.)

Big enough to fit a 18 or 21 in it, but not big enough for anything bigger than a 22".
That might be the biggest cube you can make out of 1 sheet, but it's not even remotely the biggest box you can make out of 1 sheet. That's several cubic feet smaller.

·
Registered
11,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #124 (Edited)
Damn... I just poured myself a crown and coke and started walking to the theater outside and I didn't even get 2ft and a chunk of ice sheered off the roof and landed in my drink.

If it were 10ms earlier or later it would have missed!

Now I don't want to drink it because it contains chemtrail bird poo flu roof ebola! EEK :eek:
Oh well... YOLO. Here is to saluting Ebola-water! :p

Perhaps the only downside of detached theater buildings! (and backyard mud...)

That is all I have to report. Chive on!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
Damn... I just poured myself a crown and coke and started walking to the theater outside and I didn't even get 2ft and a chuck of ice sheered off the roof and landed in my drink.
That's funny stuff right there. I wish you had it on video. :D

Have you tried crown and ginger?

·
Registered
11,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #126
That's funny stuff right there. I wish you had it on video. :D

Have you tried crown and ginger?
No, but perhaps I should make it a triple, 40% makes for a good germ disinfectant. ;)

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
No, but perhaps I should make it a triple, 40% makes for a good germ disinfectant. ;)
I was at a wedding last Friday in Napa and they had a bottle of Hennessy x.o. The entire bar was prepaid, so I had my fill. :cool:

You should find a nice bottle of Breckenridge Whiskey or one of the other smaller distilleries and have it neat or on the rocks. I like to have that with an imperial stout on the side. ;)

Anyway.. triple would be good. As mama used to say, if you can't taste the liquor you're not drinking a proper drink.

121 - 131 of 131 Posts