AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any recommendations for a quality HDMI cable that won't cost me hundreds.

Going between Sony E50A10 and Direct H10 STB.

Thanks,

·
Premium Member
7,093 Posts
Is the length required longer than the cable that comes with the HR10-250? If so, how long? If not, the stock cable works fine. If you have a problem with stock equipment, it's the box, not the cable. Boxes built before Nov. 2004 had a high incidence of HDMI port failure.

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks I see Bettercables is a sponser here. I have bettercables composites on my DVD connection from at least 3 years ago so I think I'll go with them.

·
Registered
731 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach1Man
Thanks I see Bettercables is a sponser here. I have bettercables composites on my DVD connection from at least 3 years ago so I think I'll go with them.
Hi fellow Mach owner. Didn't a HDMI cable come with the H10?

Just stripped the old wax and applied Zymol wax to my '04, incredible!

·
Registered
731 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach1Man
No; only component that I already had anyway.
Well, based on the H10 thread and the HDMI interface "crushing blacks," you might wind up staying with component anyway.

·
Registered
190 Posts
I just received the new PC World magazine in the mail and they have a Article on Cables. They tested a few brands on cables including Monster, And found no discernable differences in PQ, Its a real good test and a good read.

·
Premium Member
7,093 Posts
Inquire at the vendor. The H10-250 comes with a full complement of video cables including HDMI-HDMI and HDMI-DVI.

·
Registered
731 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywolf
Inquire at the vendor. The H10-250 comes with a full complement of video cables including HDMI-HDMI and HDMI-DVI.
But does the H10, which is what he has, come with those?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.