AVS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All.

Have 4 Quested LT8 Available these are designed for smaller rooms, Can be used for Surround sounds on larger systems or as LCR for Smaller Theatre Rooms.

Price: 4000.00 Dollars Plus Shipping

Bank Wire Preferred, but can accept Paypal if all fees are covered by buyer.

Hardly used and in excellent condition. These can punch much harder than your average 8inch woofer.

·
Banned
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I have itchy fingers when it comes to audio.....How do you know about My Legacy Speakers? those were sold to someone on this forum.

The owner loves it. I had them modified to the Max, with Silver Core Cables on tweeters and Solid Copper on everything else. I Had the caps switched to Vcap.

These Quested are something else, iv been through tons of speaker but I think these are on a different level. You just don't feel tired listening to them. Danley speakers did cause me fatigue after 1.5 hours of movie watching. With Quested speakers 3-4 hours can pass and you have no clue on time. Its just fatigue free :) You don't feel stressed or tired at all.

This sale is for my complete set, im moving to a apartment whilst I look for land to build another house on. I need to downsize as I wont have a home theatre anytime soon, and my apartment room is much smaller so im gona set it up for 2 channel audio for now or maybe another 1-2 years.

·
Premium Member
14,848 Posts
That's pretty cool :) I saw your legacies when you were listing them along with the danley setup for your friend. We spoke a little about them at some point. Id love to hear the quested speakers, but alas, totally out of my price range, and the sh50's continue to keep me happy anyways :D

·
Banned
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That's pretty cool :) I saw your legacies when you were listing them along with the danley setup for your friend. We spoke a little about them at some point. Id love to hear the quested speakers, but alas, totally out of my price range, and the sh50's continue to keep me happy anyways :D

The SH50 are Dam good Speaker, I think they sound best with Tube amplifiers. I ran mines with Bob Carver and also with a Custom built Set amp.

When used with Solid State I found the top end a little too harsh, fatiguing at times but the midrange on SH50 can trump many speakers. Its integrated so well with the top and bottom end it makes high end speakers sound less coherent.

Horn speakers are very transparent but for Home Theatre I think AMT to me anyway sounds smoother and better. Horns are perfect match with Tubes. All this is personal opinion.

·
Banned
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
4 X LT8 are now SOLD. Thanks for Looking.

I still have LT20 and LT10 Available for Quick Sale. Price has been Lowered.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts