AVS Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I was just wondering what the best furniture would be for a bedroom media room, it's 10'x12' (a little small, but able to put a 100" screen up). I'm looking for a solution that would allow me to be able to lay down as well as sit if i wanted to, perhaps like a large daybed? If anyone has suggestions or pictures of any furniture best suitable for my room it would be appreciated, thanks

·
Premium Member
1,022 Posts
here is an example, call it an adjustable bed it is all about the marketing
you either want a chair that folds perfectly flat or a bed that folds to a recliner position.
Looking at my recliners, and at my age, I'm thinking "Where was BigMouth when I needed him...":D

·
RETIRED theater builder
36,126 Posts
you will spend far more hours sleeping in the bedroom then using it as a media room, (unless you are unemployed) therefore a comfortable bed would be my priority. If you can sleep well on a sofa of any style go for it.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
you will spend far more hours sleeping in the bedroom then using it as a media room, (unless you are unemployed) therefore a comfortable bed would be my priority. If you can sleep well on a sofa of any style go for it.
What if I want to have people over? What about something that I am able to sleep in but also accompany friends?

·
Registered
1 Posts
recliner chairs

Wow!!! Bedroom media room!!!! Sounds like fun!! Get recliner chairs for that might serve your purpose or hire an interior consultant. We have media room too, we bought the same from Surplus furniture here in Canada.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Hi, I was just wondering what the best furniture would be for a bedroom media room, it's 10'x12' (a little small, but able to put a 100" screen up). I'm looking for a solution that would allow me to be able to lay down as well as sit if i wanted to, perhaps like a large daybed? If anyone has suggestions or pictures of any furniture best suitable for my room it would be appreciated, thanks
You can go for a sofa cum bed for your bedroom media room. It offers ample seating area and can be folded to turn into a comfortable bed.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.