AVS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1. Do most LCDs nowadays have a game mode?

2. On my Samsung 32" LCD TV, the game mode forces me to use Virtual surround and "movie" sound mode when on (when off it doesn't but i need game mode on to play well) and movie sound mode makes voices in some games muffled behind other effects/just quiet all together. Do most LCDs with game mode do this, or is it just Samsungs (Mine is an ln32c450), Because I really don't wanna have to spend $400+ on a better sound system.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by AABBCCAA /forum/post/19569835

1. Yes

2. No

No? Well, How many LCDs usualy do the forced sound mode thing with game mode? Is it rare to see that? Half of em ect?

Also, Is it just my TV that does this, or are most LCD TV speakers decent with games (as in, nothing is muffled and everything sounds loud, not particulary good, just clear, voices i mean)

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by AABBCCAA /forum/post/19571299

I don't have any statistics on this stuff, but most sets will let you adjust the sound independent from the picture setting you use.

Most TV speakers suck.

Are most of them at least adequate? Meaning, you can still hear voices and stuff loud and clear (assuming you have HDMI)?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.