AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just ordered this TV from CC..---20% off MSRP!

Anyway--a couple things. I assume HDTV content can be changed to be full screen correct ?

Can someone rate exactly how good this feature is in comparison to other hdtv's in this price range?

Also...from my understanding all signals get upscaled to 1080i..just want to make sure.

I have read a million pages of reviews and comments on this set and I think I made the right choice with the aspect ratio and the brand...for 20% off I figure I cant go wrong. Any feedback would be appreciated. One more thing..I have rcn cable and from what they tell me all my channels are digital as a result of going thru the cable box. I thought it was only channel 100 and up but they said no...so I should be good signal wise.

·
Registered
378 Posts
The 32HS420 has a zoom feature that allows you to fill the screen on any HD picture. Once you hit the zoom feature on the remote, it will stay that way while surfing channels until you come upon normal SD stations. When you go back to an HD station, you will have to zoom again to get the full screen. This feature comes in handy when I am at a viewing distance of more than 8 ft. or so. I normally watch everything in normal mode since the zoom feature does cut off the edges a bit. The pq is outstanding in both the zoom and normal mode. You will enjoy the set.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.