AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all. Been a while since I posted to AVS. Weird how they split us up. Oh well. I think it will be better in the long run. I think some of the best mods and tweaks have been found due to us guys with thin wallets trying to make our investment dollars go a long way. I don't think upgrade-itus will be as contagious since now I don't have to hear all those fantastic stories about the Sharp 9000 or read one more of Bjoern Roy's EE rants with his $75,000 projector :). j/k Bjoern.

Anyways, back to my question. I recently opened my LT150 to blow out some dust blobs. Dust blobs are gone now, but I think I let the inert gas can blow a little too long as my LT150 now shows a little watermark on the top left-hand corner of the screen (ceiling mount). I think the cold spray of the can might have condensed some liquid on the DMD. The resulting blue streak looks like water running down a window pane.

I was think of sending it into NEC. But before I get put on hold on their support line, I was wondering if you guys no what the turn around time is on repair? Sorry if this has been asked before.

Thanks in advance.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.