AVS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, I previously posted about wanting major output at 20hz, but after having the chance to demo a friends system decided the difference wasn't quite worth the price at this junction of my life.

Anyway, my buddy still wants my boston rally subs and I have been offered a svs pci 25-31 for a very reasonable price.

My question is about the amp on it. The one he has happens to have an amp that is laid out differently from the ones I have seen online. The knobs run down the right side with the speaker cable terminals running left to right across the top. Did SVS update the amp on these during their lifespan?

·
Registered
989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

Well, went ahead and snagged it... I've officially joined the ranks of happy SVS owners. The praise they receive is definitely well deserved.

·
Banned
5,866 Posts
25-31 is ported to 25hz so for 20hz material response is dropping off (although you probably have room gain anyway)

·
Registered
989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I am aware, I got it for what could be considered theft, and accidently dropping money on my way out the door.

It is definitely an updated model, nsd amp and nsd driver. I am very content with its performance, even if it isnt what I originally thought I wanted. 20hz and lower wasnt worth 4 times the cost right now.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts