AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am trying out Pinnacle Studio HD Ultimate 15 editing program for thirty days and have discovered one major problem. I burned a AVCHD DVD from video taken by my SR11 using Pinnacle 15, and tried to play it on my Panasonic BD60 blue-ray player. While the player accepted the DVD and said "play" on the little front screen, nothing was happening on the TV. All was hooked up correctly, so I can't understand why nothing was playing. I also tried to play the DVD on my PS3 and it would not play there either.

I have Pinnacle Studio Ultimate 12 and when I burn a AVCHD DVD using that program, all was well with the Pany playing the DVD nicely, as well as playing on the PS3. So something must be different between Studio HD Ultimate 15 and Studio Ultimate 12.

Does anybody have any answers to this problem of mine?

Thanks.

·
Registered
1,916 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Railfan /forum/post/20854903

I am trying out Pinnacle Studio HD Ultimate 15 editing program for thirty days and have discovered one major problem. I burned a AVCHD DVD from video taken by my SR11 using Pinnacle 15, and tried to play it on my Panasonic BD60 blue-ray player. While the player accepted the DVD and said "play" on the little front screen, nothing was happening on the TV. All was hooked up correctly, so I can't understand why nothing was playing. I also tried to play the DVD on my PS3 and it would not play there either.

I have Pinnacle Studio Ultimate 12 and when I burn a AVCHD DVD using that program, all was well with the Pany playing the DVD nicely, as well as playing on the PS3. So something must be different between Studio HD Ultimate 15 and Studio Ultimate 12.

Does anybody have any answers to this problem of mine?

Thanks.

14 and 15 are a pain but 12 seems to work better for me as well.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, I tried again with a different project, but with no menus or chapters, and it worked. So far doesn't make sense. Will try a third time with using the same project, but this time with menus and chapters added.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.