AVS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking at the Samsung LN46C530 on Walmart.com and can't seem to find any detailed specs on this tv. Has anyone purchased this one and if so could you tell me if the tv is 120 or 60 Hz? I talked to Samsung and they said that there wouldn't be any specifications until the tv came out in mid-April, even though you can already buy it online.

·
Registered
86 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hdpack01 /forum/post/18310157

I am looking at the Samsung LN46C530 on Walmart.com and can't seem to find any detailed specs on this tv. Has anyone purchased this one and if so could you tell me if the tv is 120 or 60 Hz? I talked to Samsung and they said that there wouldn't be any specifications until the tv came out in mid-April, even though you can already buy it online.

Not going to purchase it but I can tell you that the C530 model is a 60Hz set.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by BearcatNation /forum/post/18310300

Not going to purchase it but I can tell you that the C530 model is a 60Hz set.

Do you know anything about the quality of this tv? If I do purchase it I will be online so I won't have a chance to see the picture quality in person.

·
Registered
86 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hdpack01 /forum/post/18310576

Do you know anything about the quality of this tv? If I do purchase it I will be online so I won't have a chance to see the picture quality in person.

Unfortunately I cant help you there, I purchased the 46" C630 model. Hopefully someone else can chime in if they have seen it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts