AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I reconverged my G70 last night to a pretty tight 1440x960 in 16x9 aspect ratio. My horizontal lines were perfectly white and color stable. However, the thin vertical lines of the keystone pattern seem to be rapidly alternating from a reddish white to a bluish white color. It appears like it was first displaying red, then green, the blue like a 1-chip DLP, only nowhere near that bad. On larger white areas it stays a stable white, except the edge of the white area have the "rainbow effect". Could this be a slight timing differential between the 3 CRTs or just my -3db frequency range? I am using a 6 foot HD15 to RGBHV breakout cable from the person who sold me the projector and it seems to be of good quality, no ghosting or other artifacts when using cheap cables at high frequencies.

Anyone have any experience with this type of situation that could give me some suggestions on how to make it perfect? I am quite happy to live with it since I only notice it when doing convergence and being 3 feet from the screen but you know what a picky lot we can be.

Chuck Anstey

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.